Five hundred days.
Five hundred deals.
Five hundred stories.
Two thirds done with the sixteenth spread.
When I started this project, my goal was fairly simple: demonstrate that the cards work as a writing prompt by writing things. To be sure, I could have used far fewer deal per spread, stopped after a few of the obvious spreads, and called the project a success.
But somewhere along the way, it became more than just about the demonstration. I have found that the daily writing exercise has been valuable to me personally. I know it has made me a better writer, even though the majority of what I write is technical proposals and reference material.
Go draw some cards and write something!